Sathyamangalam KASC Alumni Association – Overview
Sathyamangalam KASC Alumni Association was registered as a society under the Tamil Nadu Act 27 of 1975 on June 29, 2020 . Since its formation the association has maintained close contact with all students who graduates from this college. The Association’s Office bearers gather on a regular basis to plan activities. The primary objective of the Association is to foster stronger ties between alumni as well as to enhance interaction among alumni on a shared platform. Alumni Association has contributed in the advancement of academic and institutional infrastructure.
The alumni reunion is organised every year to rejuvenate the old memories and renew the contacts. Alumni are invited to the annual gathering through personal contacts and social media platforms. Former students can register as a lifetime member in the Alumni Association to stay connected with their memories and career prospects.
- To create a space where Alumni can gather and exchange experiences
- To provide scholarships to the deserving students
- To extend contribution for academic and infrastructure development
- To receive insightful advice for the overall development of the college
- To utilize the Alumni who have excelled in performance in their areas for seminars and guest lectures
- Organising Alumni Meet
- Providing scholarships to current students
- Contribution for the academic development
- Alumni interaction
- Inviting Alumni as a resource person for seminars and guest lectures