The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government-sponsored public service program sponsored by the Ministry of Youth Affairs designed to inculcate the idea of welfare in students’ community. NSS in Kaamadhenu started with few volunteers and now it has 04 units with 400 Volunteers. The college has created its impression in the extension activities. The main aim of NSS team is to motivate the students to indulge in nation building activities through various events like Swachh Bharat, blood donation camps, free dental and eye camps and various awareness programmes on First Aid, AIDS, voter id and so on which aims towards the benefits of people in and around Sathyamangalam. Celebration of National Days is also included in our programme. The focus of NSS activity is to bridge the gap between the fortunate and unfortunate through empowerments.
- Make the students to understand the community in which they are
- Understand the community in which the unit works and to understand the interrelationship
- Identify the needs and problems of the society
- Apply the knowledge in searching solutions to the practical problems
- Develop the sense of social and civic responsibilities of the people